Saturday, March 29, 2008

Girls Night

We had a girls night on Thursday night to celebrate Kate, Denette, Amy, and Emily's birthday. I am a little late posting about this because we didn't get home from bowling until 1:15, and I don't function very well on only 5 hours of sleep. It was so much fun though. I have so many great pictures to show for it. The downside, the usb cable they gave us for our new camera is the wrong one. But never fear my friends, I have ordered a new one, and it will be here by Tuesday. You will have to wait to see all your lovely faces until then. We went to B.J.'s and everyone got something delicous. There was about 32 women there. The bishop and the 1st counselor also came and sang a beautiful rendition of Happy Birthday. After the food, about 9 of us went bowling at Red Rock. It was such a fun night. I can't wait to be able to show everyone the pictures.

6 comments:

california smiths said...

I LOVE BJ's. Adam and I have gone there on occasion just for the pizokie(sp?)! There food is delicious, especially their baked potatoes. The bowling alley at red rock is so nice. That is right by my in-laws so we go there whenever we are in town. Its weird to think you live there too since I have never seen you when I am there! Maybe next time...

Sara B said...

That was blast! Glad we stayed for the bowling even if it was WAY passed my bedtime.

The Walkers said...

That was a fun night, and I will have to post my pictures soon too! Thanks for a fun night of bowling, and I think you lost the bet, by the way...I don't think you lost did you???

Hibbard Family said...

I am so sad I didn't take pictures! The stupid thing is that I HAD MY CAMERA WITH ME!!! I was too busy eating the delicious apple crisp and perfecting my amazingly-talented-professional-like bowling swing! haha! I didn't get home until about 2:30 (emergency stop at fatburger) and actually got up at 6am thinking I'd go running with Denette. Boy was I soooo tired all day!

janet said...

can't wait to see the pictures.... we're all waiting on you, you know!

Jon and Ashley said...

I know! I am waiting on that darn cable. But you know what they say, anticpation is half the fun!